Kiss Me There!
Make no mistake: women crave variety in intimacy. We love to be surprised - your spontaneity is sexy and welcomed. This applies to every level of intimacy, including the various places (other than our lips) to kiss us. In no particular order, I have compiled a list of five regions (PG -13 only) on your lady's body that are worth exploring during a make-out session.
1) The nape of the neck: If it's vulnerability that you seek, look no further than this little gem. For extra effect, lift her hair up and breathe gently onto the neck before placing tender kisses in the same spot. Trust me - this is a winner every time.
2) The shoulder: An oft-overlooked area of the body, to a woman who takes care of business, it can often feel like the world is on her shoulders. Pay attention to the shoulder and let her know that you see her efforts and you want to make her load a little lighter.
3) The inside of the knee: When you think of a knee, you probably don't think of intimacy. Consider this, however: by the time you work your way down to the knee, your intent has been made known...how sexy is that knee NOW?
4) The lower back: Some women love when you place your hand on the small of their backs when out in public. It signals to your lady that you "got her" which makes her feel secure, vulnerable and sexy at the same time. That feeling is multiplied if your lips, instead of your hand, serve as the messenger. Bonus points for knowing what the nerves in the area connect to.... (wink)
5) The forehead: There is nothing as endearing as the forehead kiss. It is sweet and lovely and reassuring. Not only does this let the woman know that you love her for her mind, but it also helps to soothe her, especially after a long day of brain-busting work activities.
So ladies, what say you? What places drive you crazy? Also, if the intimacy has waned a bit, maybe help your man become a better kisser.
Photo credit: Matheus Ferrero