5 Christmas Gifts Ideas For The Man In Your Life
My husband is the easiest person to shop for in the world. He is always very explicit about what he wants, and for those times when he's not, there is always a trusty gift card to one of his favorite stores. If your guy isn't as easy to shop for as mine, here are some suggestions for gifts to get this year:
1. L'Homme Prada Intense Eau de Parfum: Trust me - just buy this one for your beau. You will LOVE the warm, aromatic, sexy and woodsy scent on your man. It's as much a gift for him as it will be for you!
2. Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones: For the guy who travels for work or who likes to go beast mode in the gym, these are perfect. I've had these pair (in gold) for over a year now and I will never go back to any other type of headphone. Handsfree and noise cancellation? I'll take it!
3. Jack Mason Nautical Chronograph Watch: Every man needs a nice timepiece. Here's one that looks like a million bucks but won't cost you nearly that much.
4. S'WELL 17 oz. Stainless Steel Water Bottle: Need to encourage your boo to drink more water in the near year? This item will help you set him up for success with style!
5. Whiskey Decanter Set: For the man of distinction, a whiskey decanter set is critical. Step up your guy's home bar or even his office with this set that's sure to enhance any space.